http://www.youtube.com/user/eternalrhythmflow
Youtube Videos on Rapture and Bible Prophecy
With the Eternal Rhythm Flow video channel, Scottie will tell you the truth and lift up the one and only way to heavenly eternal life, Jesus Christ/Yahshua ha'Mashiah. Here, we are observing the end-times prophecies written in the Holy Scriptures take place before our eyes and I will add commentary as I see fit. I offer up Bible studies related to the rapture of the church and I explain common misconceptions. From time to time I am going to share worship music since it is an activity of mine. When I do Bible studies, I will not tickle your ears. I will tell it like it is and I will not accept disputes contrary to Biblical clarity. I repeatedly block argumentative folks and those who feel they are led to be a contradicting teacher on my video channel. I do not have the gift of prophecy nor do I make dream videos. We shall concentration on the facts here. I pray that you are blessed by this ministry and I greatly appreciate your blessings and also support!

0 comments